I’m offering nine different themes for 2016, including five brand new calendars with all new images, and four “Classic” calendars, held over from the 2015 series.
The five new calendar themes include:
- Galapagos Islands: This is the second Galapagos calendar I’ve published. This one features all new images, including several photos from my most recent trip.
- Wild Cats: Featuring eight different species of cats, all photographed in the wild.
- Wild Canids (and Hyaenids): If I did a Cat calendar, surely I had to do a Dog calendar, right? This one features 12 different canid and hyaenid species, all photographed in the wild.
- Owls: The second edition of one of my favorite themes, with all new images! This calendar features thirteen different owl species, all photographed in the wild around the globe.
- Yellowstone: The classic theme that I publish every year. As always, this features all new images. This year’s crop is one of the best I’ve ever used for the Yellowstone calendar.
These are the Classic calendars, which I’ve brought back to give customers another chance to buy if they missed out last year. As a reminder, these feature the exact same images as the 2015 version, but have an updated calendar grid.
- Pacific Northwest: Featuring photos of wildlife and scenery from Washington, Oregon and British Columbia.
- Moose: Featuring photos of wild moose taken in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
- Costa Rica: Images of exotic wildlife from one of my favorite destinations!
- Yellowstone Wolves: This is a special collaboration with fellow photographer Sam Parks. The calendar contains photos of wild wolves photographed in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
Don’t forget, these calendar have BIG images. Each month’s photo measures a full 11 x 11, so these calendars now look even better on your wall.
Calendars are printed on full 11″ x 17″ pages, spiral-bound at the top. Each interior page contains an image and full calendar for the month, so they are the equivalent of an 11″ x 8.5″ calendar that is folded open (just with larger images!).