Southern Africa Photo Tour
July 23 – August 3, 2016 : $7490pp
Refer a client for this trip and get a $250 referral bonus. And clients received a $250 discount on the price of their tour!
Journey to South Africa and experience famed Kruger National Park and the Sabi Sands!
I will take you on an exploratory adventure through South Africa’s most famous park, home to the Big Five and loads of other wildlife, before bringing you to his favorite place in all of Africa: MalaMala Game Reserve! MalaMala was recently named the second best wildlife park in Africa (trailing only the Serengeti), based on expert reviews. This trip features a great mix of basic camp accommodations (in the park) and luxury living (at MalaMala), providing a diverse safari experience at an affordable rate. You can anticipate an adventure full of wildlife encounters—some at amazingly close range—while we are led by local guides and drivers who know the best hot spots for wildlife viewing.
This is a photo adventure, emphasizing exploration and photography in the field rather than classwork. I will be there to shoot alongside you and help provide optional instruction and tips on photography. This photo tour is a great fit for anyone from amateurs to professionals. Whether you’re a newcomer to the African safari experience, or are simply looking for an affordable safari experience with some excellent wildlife photo ops, this tour is perfect for you. This tour is limited to eight guests, which should make for a more intimate experience than your typical large safari group tour.
Please note that the optional extension to Mashatu shown in the promotional video is no longer being offered.
Tour Prices Include:
- Private accommodation (based on double occupancy) in Kruger National Park and MalaMala Game Reserve.
- Transportation inside Kruger and MalaMala (two vehicles for a group of 4+).
- Transfers from Nelspruit to Hazyview, Hazyview to Kruger, from Kruger to MalaMala and from MalaMala to Nelspruit.
- One night accommodation in Hazyview on July 24.
- Local drivers/guides in Kruger and MalaMala.
- Daily light snacks and brunch in Kruger. All meals at MalaMala.
- Photo advice and guidance from Max.
- Entry permits and fees for Kruger and the Sabi Sands Wildtuin.
Tour Prices DO NOT Include:
- Airfare and other transportation to and from Nelspruit, South Africa, or from South Africa to your home.
- Ground transportation from Nelspruit to Hazyview if you miss the group shuttle.
- Accommodation in Nelspruit/Johannesburg following the conclusion of the tour.
- Dinners in Kruger National Park.
- Gratuities for guides and drivers.
Main Tour: $7490 per person
Single Supplement: $1488