Costa Rica Photo Tour: Quetzals to Corcovado
March 4 – 12, 2018 : FULL
March 14 – 20, 2019 (March 20 – 23 w/Extension) : Get on the waiting list!
Join me on an exciting Costa Rica wildlife adventure! This popular tour takes us to some of the best places for wildlife photography in the entire country. We’ll seek out the resplendent quetzal in the central highlands, colorful frogs and birds on the central Caribbean slope and aquatic birds and large crocodiles on the Pacific coast. For the truly adventurous, the optional extension takes us to either Corcovado or Tortuguero National Parks.
Tour Prices Include:
- Domestic Transportation within Costa Rica
- Meals, as specified in the itinerary
- Guides and Drivers, as specified in the itinerary
- Park Entrance Fees
- Taxes on all services
- Airport Departure Tax
Tour Prices DO NOT Include:
- Airfare to/from Costa Rica
- Gratuity for Guides and Staff
- Single supplement fee listed above
- Alcohol, soft drinks and other beverages not provided at meals
- Snacks and other food not provided at meals
2019 Tour Pricing TBD
Get on the Waiting List for a Future Tour:
The 2018 tour is now FULL. We are adding a 2019 tour based on high demand. If you would like to get on the waiting list for 2019, or would like to schedule a customized tour, please contact me. To learn much more about my Costa Rica photo tours, please visit my Costa Rica tour website.