Yellowstone Spring Wildlife Photo Tour
June 3 – 9, 2017: $2895pp (FULL)
June, 2018: Price TBD
Join me on a one week photo adventure in the world’s first national park. This is a peak wildlife photography period in Yellowstone. Our targets include newborn animals (bison and elk calves, bear cubs), predators seeking out old winter kills and birds that are nesting or migrating through.
I will serve as your driver, guide and adviser on this adventure. Though this is primarily a tour rather than a hard-core workshop, I will be on hand to shoot alongside you and advise you as needed as you photograph Yellowstone’s great variety of subject matter.
Tour Prices Include:
- Lodging during the tour
- Transportation from and to Bozeman at the start and end of the trip via group shuttle
- Continental Breakfast and Picnic Lunches, as well as welcome dinner on first night
- Photo Instruction (if desired) by Max
- Guides and Drivers
- Park Entrance Fees
- Taxes on all services
Tour Prices DO NOT Include:
- Airfare to/from Bozeman
- Lodging in Bozeman before/after the tour
- Transportation to the park from Bozeman if you miss the shuttle
- Gratuity for Guides and Drivers
- Single supplement fee listed above
- Dinners, except for welcome dinner on first night
- Additional snacks, alcohol and other food not provided with breakfast or lunch
$2895 per person
Single Supplement: $475
This tour is limited to 6 guests.
This tour is now FULL.
Sign up for the 2018 Yellowstone Spring Wildlife Tour:
The 2017 spring tour is now full. If you are interested in joining the waiting list for the 2018 tour, or would like to schedule a customized tour, please contact me. To learn much more about my Yellowstone photo tours, please visit my Yellowstone tour website.