Yellowstone Winter Photo Tour
January 18 – 25, 2020 : $4380pp based on double occupancy
Join me on an exploration of a true winter wonderland. This is a unique opportunity to photograph Yellowstone’s wildlife in a stark and beautiful winter environment. You’ll also have a chance to spend three days in the park interior, which can only be reached by specialized winter vehicles.
I will serve as your primary guide and adviser on this adventure. Though this is primarily a tour rather than a hard-core workshop, I will be on hand to shoot alongside you and advise you as needed as you photograph Yellowstone’s great variety of subject matter.
Tour Prices Include:
- Lodging in Gardiner and West Yellowstone during the tour
- Transportation from and to Bozeman at the start and end of the trip via group shuttle
- Continental Breakfast and Boxed Lunches, as well as welcome dinner on first night
- Photo Instruction (if desired) by Max
- Guides and Drivers
- Snow Coach Fees
- Park Entrance Fees
- Taxes on all services
Tour Prices DO NOT Include:
- Airfare to/from Bozeman
- Lodging in Bozeman before/after the tour
- Transportation to the park from Bozeman if you miss the shuttle
- Gratuity for Guides and Drivers
- Single supplement fee listed above
- Dinners, except for welcome dinner on first night
- Additional snacks, alcohol and other food not provided with breakfast or lunch
$4380pp based on double occupancy
$325 single supplement
This tour is now FULL.
Get on the Waiting List for a Future Winter Yellowstone Tour:
The 2020 winter tour is now full. If you are interested in joining a future tour, or would like to schedule a customized tour, please contact me. To learn much more about my Yellowstone photo tours, please visit my Yellowstone tour website.