Yellowstone Winter Photo Tour
January 17 – 24, 2021 : $4795pp based on double occupancy
Join me on an exploration of a true winter wonderland. This is a unique opportunity to photograph Yellowstone’s wildlife in a stark and beautiful winter environment. You’ll also have a chance to spend three days in the park interior, which can only be reached by specialized winter vehicles.
I will serve as your primary guide and adviser on this adventure. Though this is primarily a tour rather than a hard-core workshop, I will be on hand to shoot alongside you and advise you as needed as you photograph Yellowstone’s great variety of subject matter.
Tour Prices Include:
- Lodging in Gardiner and West Yellowstone during the tour
- Transportation from and to Bozeman at the start and end of the trip via group shuttle
- Continental Breakfast and Boxed Lunches, as well as welcome dinner on first night
- Photo Instruction (if desired) by Max
- Guides and Drivers
- Snow Coach Fees
- Park Entrance Fees
- Taxes on all services
Tour Prices DO NOT Include:
- Airfare to/from Bozeman
- Lodging in Bozeman before/after the tour
- Transportation to the park from Bozeman if you miss the shuttle
- Gratuity for Guides and Drivers
- Single supplement fee listed above
- Dinners, except for welcome dinner on first night
- Additional snacks, alcohol and other food not provided with breakfast or lunch
$4795 per person based on double occupancy
$405 single supplement
This tour is now FULL.