Yellowstone & Grand Teton Fall Photo Tour
September 2018 : Price TBD
Join me on a fall photo adventure in Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons! This is a trip takes advantage of the beautiful autumn scenery and excellent wildlife opportunities found in both parks. We’ll photograph the spectacular Teton range surrounded by aspens and cottonwoods as they begin the change color, and will look for the wildlife that abounds in the parks at this time of year: rutting elk, moose, bears and more.
I will serve as your driver, guide and adviser on this adventure. Though this is primarily a tour rather than a hard core workshop, I will be on hand to shoot alongside you and advise you as needed as you photograph the area’s great variety of subject matter.
To see a full itinerary, please visit my Yellowstone tour website.
Tour Prices Include:
- Lodging during the tour
- Transportation from and to Bozeman at the start and end of the trip via group shuttle
- Picnic Breakfast and Lunches, as well as welcome dinner on first night
- Photo Instruction (if desired) by Max
- Guides and Drivers
- Park Entrance Fees
- Taxes on all services
Tour Prices DO NOT Include:
- Airfare to/from Bozeman
- Lodging in Bozeman before/after the tour
- Transportation to the park from Bozeman if you miss the shuttle
- Gratuity for Guides and Drivers
- Single supplement fee listed above
- Dinners, except for welcome dinner on first night
- Additional snacks, alcohol and other food not provided with breakfast or lunch
Get on the Waiting List for the 2018 Yellowstone & Grand Teton Fall Photo Tour:
If you are interested in getting on the waiting list for this tour, or would like to schedule a customized tour, please contact me. To learn much more about my Yellowstone photo tours, please visit my Yellowstone tour website.